The Haas documentation device is used to record animal welfare-related stunning parameters in accordance with the requirements of the animal protection slaughter regulation, EC No. 1099/2009 dated 24 September 2009.
The DOKU represents quality “Made in Germany” and stands out due to its simple and safe handling. High-quality components and innovative technology ensure a long service life and high meat quality. The device can also be used for
recording the data of most animal stunning devices.
DOKU - Data Logger for All Types of Electric Stunner
We can provide all spare parts for electric stunning equipment for major manufactures, such as; Haas, Schermer, Rothmann and Freund.
If you require tongs, replacement contacts or other spare parts for your exisiting electric stunner system contact us today to find out best prices available for your requirements.
Electric Stunner Spare Parts and Stunning Tongs
TBG 200 - Electric Stunner with Built in Data Logger
- Data recorder for monitoring parameters relevant to animal welfare:
current strength (A), voltage (V), frequency (Hz) and minimum stunning
- Display of units processed
- Frequency display
- Integrated voltage and current displays (volts/amps)
- Visual and audible signal for minimum stunning time not reached
- Visual and audible signal for minimum current 1.3A (for pigs) or 1.0A
(for sheep) not reached within the 1st second and/or not maintained
throughout stunning time
- Suitable for pigs, sheep and goats
- Compatible with all animal-stunning devices
- Plastic casing or optional stainless steel casing
- Data recorder for monitoring parameters relevant to animal welfare: current strength (A), voltage (V), frequency (Hz) and minimum stunning time (sec.)
Data analysis software:
- The stunning parameters are analysed in the form of daily or monthly statistics showing date, time and various faults
- Individual animal data displayed as a graph, scale or table leaf.
- Dimensions: 250 x 350 x 170 mm
- Weight approx. 7 kg with wall mounting platee
- Protection class: II
- IP protection class: 65
- Mains connection: 230 V 50 Hz
- DOKU data logger
- Inspector Software
- USB Stick
- HAAS Plug for your tongs